The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A fun day at the zoo

Rachel and I took our friend Kierra and Ellie to the zoo. We met up with many friends and had so much fun. We spent most the day with Rachel's friend Brianna. I enjoyed spending the time visiting and walking around with Brianna's mom. It was one of those days where we just seemed to have nothing else in life that was important but being together. I love the time we spend with family and friends. Rachel worked so hard to be a cute "mom" to the little girls! What a fun girls day out

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Don't you just LOVE days like that, where there are no worries, just playing and having fun. I sure do with my kids. I have to say that Ellie is such a sweet looking baby, she looks like such a good girl and so much fun. I love her little expressions. I need to get out there and see you guys!! As for Rachel, she is such a beautiful little lady. Certain pictures sure make me miss you guys!!